9.05.2011

Labor Day Weekend

I didn't really have any big plans for the 3 day weekend, but it turned out being a really great weekend! Saturday I journeyed up to Swiss days in Midway, Utah with my friend, her fiance, and his daughter.  We had never been so it was quite the experience!  There were so many people and booths that it was nearly impossible to see everything in one day.  There were some really fun booths and I found some fun things for my house.  It was so nice to be out of the city and the air just seems fresher up there!

Sunday I spent the afternoon with my dad in Park City.  We took the Tesla for a little joy ride in the canyon, had some lunch, walked around both PC, the Canyons, and the Outlets before heading home.  It was another really nice day to be outside and besides some of the questionable driving maneuvers, it was fun to be with my dad.
(*ROOT BEER*)

Today I met up with my other really good friend and we went to Tai Pan trading and looked at all of their fun Halloween decorations.   We are both really excited for fall and love Halloween.  After we went to Gardner Village which has always been one of my favorite places.  Only in Utah can an ex-polygamist   farm be transformed into such a quaint shopping area! lol they don't have their Halloween decorations up yet, but it was still a lot of fun to go through everything and have some lunch at Archibald's.  


In between all of the fun stuff, I was able to get a lot of cleaning done around my house.  While I love organization in my work life, I have to really fight my tendencies to be messy at home.  For Christmas I've asked my dad to help me get new bedroom furniture so I really want to clean and purge my belongings now to get ready.  I've been searching for a fun unique bedding which I found this weekend. I'm so excited to start putting everything together.  Interior design is such a passion of mine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment